NEXTEV Official Website: http://www.nio.com
Effective Date: November 21, 2016
1. Method and Scope of Information Collection
When you use the service of this Website or service provided by us, we may collect, store and use the following information concerning you. If you do not provide such information, you may be unable to enjoy certain services or the intended benefits of relevant services provided by us.
Information provided by you
- Relevant personal information, such as your name, telephone number, email and etc., that you may provide to us when you are registering with us or using our service;
- The shared information provided by you to other parties through our service and the information stored when you are using our service.
Your information acquired by us
We may collect the following information when you are using our service:
Log information. Technical information automatically collected by our system through cookies or other means when you use our service, including:
- Equipment or software information, such as the configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our service, and the version and identification code of your mobile device;
- Web browsing information, i.e., the website page you visited, time and duration of your visit and etc;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
You can set your web browser to notify you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. You can also set your browser to reject cookies. However, if you reject a cookie, you may not be able to access or use certain functions of this Website.
3. Method and Scope of Information Use
We may use the information collected in the process of providing the service to you for the following purposes:
(1) to provide our services to you;
(2) for identity verification, customer service, archival filing and backup, security protection and other purposes in relation to the provision of the service;
(3) to help us improve the service quality, upgrade service functions and develop new functions;
(4) to provide you with relevant advertisements, promotions and campaigns and evaluate the effectiveness of such advertisements, promotions and campaigns;
(5) to better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to respond to customer desires and preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers’ usage of our services;
(6) to allow you to participate in surveys and other activities about our products and services.
4. User’s Control of Information
We will make all efforts possible to take proper technical measures to guarantee your access to, update and modification of the personal information provided by you.
5. Links to Other Websites
We are not responsible for the content or security of other sites that we link to.
6. Sharing of the Information
Without your consent, except as stated below, we will not share your personal information with or provide your personal information to third parties:
(1) to provide to or share with our affiliated companies, partners, third-party service providers, contractors and agents for the purpose of providing our service to you or for purposes set out in Article 3 (“Method and Scope of Information Use”);
(2) to comply with laws and regulations, court order or other legal procedures, or requirements of competent authorities;
(3) within the limits required by law or to the extent permitted by law, to protect the rights, property and safety of ourselves, our employees, users of the service and the public; and
7. Storage of Information
Your personal information will be stored on the servers within the territory of mainland China and generally such information will not be transferred abroad, unless for the purpose of the proceeding Article 3 and Article 6.